Directions to Aberdeen Airport
Aberdeen by Car – Directions
Aberdeen by Car – Maps
From Aberdeen centre, follow the A96 north-west (signposted Inverness) for 7 miles until you reach a roundabout; take the 1st exit signposted “Aberdeen Airport” Follow this road and you’ll find the airport on your left.
Don’t like Sat Navs?
- Leave the M90 at Jct. 6 and join the A90
- Continue on this road for around 100 miles, passing over the roundabouts and following signs for Inverness / A96
- You will have passed signs to tell you you’re approaching the airport. When you reach a roundabout with signs for the airport and the A947, take the 2nd exit.
- Follow this road for 5 miles and then turn left at Farburn Terrace.
- Take the 2nd exit, follow the road until you see the airport entrance on your left.
- Head Southeast on the A96 for around 98 miles. Take the exit signposted for Dyce
- Take the first exit at the roundabout
- Turn right onto Dyce Drive and follow the road to the left, joining Wellheads Drive
- Follow the road round until you reach the next roundabout, at which you pass straight over
Turn left and arrive at Airport
Distances by miles when driving from:
Aberdeen by Car – Info for Drivers
Picking someone up? Make your way to the short-stay car park to wait for your passengers; prices from £3 for 20 minutes.
If you’re off on a trip, make sure you have your car parking booked in advance as doing so can save you up to 60% of the drive-up price!