Aberdeen Airport Maps and Directions
Aberdeen by Car – Directions
Aberdeen Airport is located in Dyce, to the north-west of Aberdeen city centre. It’s easily accessible from the A90 and A96 and is just 7 miles from Aberdeen City Centre.
Aberdeen by Car – Maps
Below you’ll find a map of the Airport and the surrounding area. Simply add this postcode to your Sat Nav or phone for easy directions to the terminal.
From Aberdeen centre, follow the A96 north-west (signposted Inverness) for 7 miles until you reach a roundabout; take the 1st exit signposted “Aberdeen Airport” Follow this road and you’ll find the airport on your left.
Don’t like Sat Navs?
Follow our simple instructions below instead;
From the North / Inverness
– Head Southeast on the A96 for around 98 miles. Take the exit signposted for Dyce
– Take the first exit at the roundabout
– Turn right onto Dyce Drive and follow the road to the left, joining Wellheads Drive
– Follow the road round until you reach the next roundabout, at which you pass straight over
– Turn left and arrive at Airport
– Leave the M90 at Jct. 6 and join the A90
– Continue on this road for around 100 miles, passing over the roundabouts and following signs for Inverness / A96
– You will have passed signs to tell you you’re approaching the airport. When you reach a roundabout with signs for the airport and the A947, take the 2nd exit.
– Follow this road for 5 miles and then turn left at Farburn Terrace.
– Take the 2nd exit, follow the road until you see the airport entrance on your left.
Distances by miles when driving from:
Aberdeen by Car – Info for Drivers
There is a forecourt located at the front of the terminal which is perfect for passenger drop off. It is controlled by APNR and is charged at £2 for up to 15 minutes.
Picking someone up? Make your way to the short stay carpark to wait for your passengers; prices from £2 for 20 minutes.
If you’re off on a trip, make sure you have your car parking booked in advance as doing so can save you up to 60% of the drive up price!