Aberdeen Airport Lounge
Booking into an airport lounge is a great way to ensure your trip gets off to a stress free start! Nestle into a comfy sofa with a pastry and a coffee whilst planning those last few details of your trip or use it as your own santuary to get some work done before you jet off.
Why use an Airport Lounge?
- Comfortable seating
- Quiet, air conditioned facilities
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks
- A range of beers, wines and spirits
- Beverages, soft drinks and snacks
- Newspapers and magazines
What airport lounges are there at Aberdeen Airport?
Adult Price: £28
Children Price: £16
Northern Lights Lounge
Start your holiday early by relaxing in the modern surroundings, and taking advantage of the free beverage or two and start your trip the right way. You will find this lounge after security, through the departure lounge and then go towards Gate 1. You will find a lift there that will give you access to the the lounge! You can contact them at 01224 348532
- Children Permitted (Infants under 3 go free)
- Stunning runaway views
- Complimentary Food and drinks
- An exclusive ‘whisky wall’
- Open 4:00 – 20:30 Sun-Fri
04:00 – 16:00 Sat
Aberdeen Airport Priority Pass
Priority Pass is great if you’re a business traveller who flies a lot for your job. By joining the Pass you can have access to over 1300 airport lounges worldwide, including Aberdeen Airport! Price of membership varies depending on how often you plan on using airport lounges and how often you travel.
Aberdeen Airport Airline lounges
- British Airways: If you are part of the BA Executive Club you can use the BA Terrace Lounge.
- Eastern Airways: Near Gate 10 is the Eastern Airways Lounge.
Aberdeen Airport WiFi
Aberdeen Airport have partnered with BT to provide free WiFi whilst at the airport.
How to access the WiFi
- Ensure you have a WiFi compatible notebook or device.
- When searching for available networks, select “BT OpenZone”
- When given the option, choose “Access free WiFi”
- You might have to register a few details if you’ve not used the WiFi at Aberdeen before, but you will only need to do this once.
- Go forth and browse!